Pre-Configured Cloud for Simulation
Introducing Corvid Cloud HPC
By leveraging Corvid HPC for Ansys Software, your team can supplement on-premise hardware with the latest high performance computing resources to perform a higher volume of simulations with quicker results and greater economic efficiency.
Your simulations can be larger and more complicated -- with higher-fidelity and accuracy, using high-performance computing (HPC). Corvid HPC allows users to scale -- from single-user to larger teams -- both efficiently and economically. Rand Simulation and Corvid have partnered to offer a simple, turnkey, and cost-effective HPC solution for organizations of all sizes.
Learn how others in the SMB engineering space are increasing engineering throughput while lowering hardware costs by partnering with Rand & Corvid HPC.
- Ansys Tools Preinstalled & Preconfigured
- ITAR, CUI, NQA-1 Workflows supported
- Bring your own licenses (solvers, HPC or Ansys Elastic Currency)
HPC made simple:
- 5 ¢ per core/hr
- $10 per TB per month
- No subscription or data fees
- Pre & post paid available
- $1,000 to get started
How to get started:
- Contact the Rand Simulation team to get started. We will help you navigate the process and decide if Corvid HPC is right for you.
View the Corvid Flyer
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Conrad Magalis