First, log in to https://discoveryforum.ansys.com
Use the email that you provided to Ansys as credentials for the license entitlements.
This Discovery Downloads - Knowledge Base - Ansys Discovery Forum is the link to the Installation Documentation and Download Link for Discovery and for Space Claim. You can get comprehensive information at this link for installation including hardware and software requirements.
Click your log in name at the top and choose manage account from the drop down.
This will bring you to the https://myaccount.ansys.com/mysubscriptions log in page.
(You could have also just gone directly to this page)
Enter your email, follow the instructions for 2 Factor Authentication entering your verification code and sign in.
This page may list expired subscriptions if you have them.
If you are seeing no active subscriptions, there may be something pending activation from Ansys or something is wrong with the entitlements, please submit a Case Submit Support Case | Rand SIM or Contact your Rand Simulation Account Manager
Click on the Administration menu to activate and manage licenses. You will need to be the ASC on the account to have access to these features.
In a new installation you should see something like the below, 0 of “x” subscriptions used for each of your licensed products:
0 of 1 indicates the license is not assigned to any user.
- There is also one user currently in the Users list, if you need more, Click ADD USER
- Note that Discovery can be implemented with Subscription or Floating (License Manager) Licensing.
- Open the Discovery Licensing Mode Manager as Administrator, click Start > Ansys 2023 R1 > Right Click Discovery Licensing Mode Manager > More > Run as Administrator.
- If you have a Subscription License, select Subscription
- If you have server-based floating license using the License Manager – Select Floating
- Save and Exit.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Dan Dart