As simulation becomes more ubiquitous in the engineering world, more platforms are opening up for High-Performance Computing to tackle those simulations faster. But what is it, how do you access it, and what value can it bring to your design cycle? In this webinar, we hope to offer clarity to this complex topic and make it easier for engineers to access. During this webinar, you'll learn about:
- How High-Performance Computing is used to rapidly accelerate design cycles via simulation.
- New analysis methodologies (such as parameter sweeps, optimization, and rapid design exploration) are enabled by the practical removal of computational bottlenecks.
- The benefits of higher fidelity, versus the benefits of higher capacity.
- How parallel scalability is dependent on the simulation model and computational hardware.
- The many ways small and medium businesses can get access to HPC to fit any budget.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Adam Weaver